Thursday, May 28, 2009

man down

pal
i'm down!

my bones
my muscles

my head reeled under red-hot heat...

i need a kinda 'working gals's massaging' me slow and smooth back to a bounce...

i miss dem springy feels in my steps...

and i'm only now beginning to feel human again! omg!

like Koo Nimo sang, yare ye ya! yare ye ya se! sickness is painful.

but hey! i still have me smiling with good hope and even if it be the end i hope to smile all the way!

and what a beautiful game that was yestaday?
Eto'o, gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaal, Messi, o lord have mercy!

Barca! yeah!

Pal, thank for your love always!

2 comments:

The Author said...

Awww, didn't know you were laid low. Man up now, huh? Great to have you back.

novisi said...

hey Nana,

thanks!

actually man is now feeling 'like' up!

it turned out to be a false 'alarm' the last time when i 'hastened' the up of man!

really, i need me man up and up!

thanks again!